Monday 31 December 2012

merry (late) christmas and happy (early) new year!!

hope you all had an amazing christmas/boxing day! mine really couldn't have been better!
I went up to morrinsville in the Waikato (New Zealand) and saw ALL of my extended family on dads family. I know this is such a boring and obvious thing to say but they have all grown so much! we went on a lights tour on the eve, drive around looking at strangers lights, and they were beautiful! I had never seen anything like it!
we had a relaxed Christmas Day and just played games. perfect.
on Boxing Day the fun really began we went the races only to be completely rained out and then onto Ragland where we(I) surfed the shops and ate dinner at an old fish and chip shop on a old pier!
sorry about the pictures! I am still saving up for a good camera :)
ambiexox

























No comments:

Post a Comment