Thursday 6 December 2012

guest post friday #1 confidently mine*

Hi all
meet Erin! she blogs at Confidently Mine and is personally one of my favs! so spread the love and have a looksie
amber xox

1. Name: Erin

2. Blog: Confidently Mine*

3. URL: http://www.onfidentlymine.blogspot.com

4. Favorite of your posts?: Probably “My Quiet Place: 1,” “Homemade Hot Chocolate” , and “Christmas Bokeh”

5. Favorite number?: 4, 6

6. Favorite quotes?: “There’s no time like the present” and “Focus on what you do have, not what you don’t”

7. Favorite blogs?: Julianne Art, Beandrop, DFM;) , Soley Alyssa, Vanilla Shutter, Tease Your Toes and more!!

8. What inspired you to start blogging? I don’t know, accually. Julianne Art Blog was a big part, I gues I just needed a quiet little outlet for my ideas.

9. Favorite things to do?: Soccer, swimming, basketball, blogging, photography, jumping on trampoline, waterskiing, hanging with friends, and baking:)

10. Favorite colors? Navy blue, yellow, aqua, light pink, beige

11. Just write something about your blog. You can also do a Diy or giveaway.

Just wanted to thank Ambie for doing this!! It was fun!! Please come and stop by!!!!

XO/E(:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! I couldn't help but give you a little lovely liebster award. You can check it here http://wanderlustbyann.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html.
    I'm looking forward to your answers! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete