Sunday 9 December 2012

the twelve gifts of christmas #1 for the cooks

howdy ladies and gents,
today I came up with an idea, the first holiday themed idea you'll find on my blog.
the idea- the twelve gifts of christmas
so christmas is the giving season, is it not, and a time for everyone to get stressed, very stressed in my mums case! this is my idea to relieve some pressure with twelve cute, quirky and most of the time original gift ideas!
sound fun?
first up here's a gift for a budding chef, flatter or baker.
track down a LARGE mug, some small colourful kitchen tools or anything else that tickles your fancy, a big bow and to make it all a bit more festive a couple of candy canes
you then artistically arrange the items and candy cane in the mug and tie the ribbon around it!
viola your done!
here is my little creation for my big sister Zoe!
ambie out












1 comment:

  1. What a cute gift!

    Merry Christmas,
    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete